THE FEDERAL BANK LIMITED
Federal Towers, Aluva - 683101, Kerala, India.
FEDERAL BANK invites application from candidates who satisfy the following eligibility criteria for the post of Law Officers and System Specialists.
A. Law Officers :
- Qualification : LL.B with minimum 50% marks from a recognized University / Institution. Candidates should be enrolled as an Advocate with the Bar Council and should have minimum 5 years active practice as Advocate in civil / criminal court OR 5 years experience as legal officer in any Scheduled Bank. Experience gained during training period before enrolment as an advocate will not be counted for eligibility. Exposure with special reference to Banking would be an added advantage.
- Age: Maximum 30 years as on 31/03/2008.
- Pay : Rs.32000/- approximately
- Kindly visit http://www.federalbank.co.in/Careers/jobssep2007/lo.htm for detailed information and apply online on or before 22/05/2008.
B. System Specialists
- Qualification : Graduation in any discipline. Minimum five year experience in developing application software solutions, networking, hardware, Server Administration, Core Banking related areas, IT exposure in Finance or Banking etc in Officer’s cadre in a Scheduled commercial Bank.
- Age: Maximum 24 years as on 01/01/2008.
- Pay Scale : Appointment in scale III, IV and V with or without additional increment in officer's cadre based on their experience.
- Please visit http://www.federalbank.co.in/Careers/jobssep2007/ss.htm for details and apply online on or before 22/05/2008.